Cryo Stimulation is a safe treatment which is effective for pain management, recovery and many other ailments. Liquid Co2 is environmentally safe and is effective in the requirement of "Thermic Shock" which is a requirement of Cryotherapy Treatments.
Why this treatment will work for me?
The correct combination of temperature and pressure induces a THERMIC SHOCK in the patient, that achieves 4 key effects:
• Analgesic - acting to relieve pain
• Vasomotor - causing or relating to the constriction or dilatation of blood vessels
• Anti-inflammatory - used to reduce inflammation.
• Myorelaxant – muscle relaxant reducing muscle tension.
• Medical Rehabilitation: Mobility enhancement, Pain relief, Muscular relaxation
• Rheumatology: Inflammatory/degenerative rheumatism, Sudeck’s disease, Sciatica, Lumbago, Tendonitis, Bursitis, Epicondylitis, Periostitis.
• Post-operative Treatment: Orthopaedic surgery, vascular surgery, Maxillo-facial and plastic surgery.
• Traumatology: treatment of oedemata, strained or torn muscles; post-dislocation discomfort; tendonitis, haematomas, haemophilia.
Effects of Treatment
• Extreme Cold -78°C
• Not flammable
Benefits of Cryotherapy after sports injuries
· Decreases pain
· Reduces swelling
· Decreases muscle spasm
· Reduces edema formation
· Reduces metabolic activity and oxygen – improving tissue healing responses
· Efficient and rapid removal of heat from injury site
· Reduces need for pain medication post injury – allowing improved focus on rehab to help return to work and play
· Lymphatic drainage enhanced which is key to better healing
· Increased blood flow & oxygen to injury site, speeding up recovery of damaged tissue
· Quicker recovery from intense workouts or games, eliminating DOMS.
Alternative uses of THERMIC SHOCK treatment
• CELLULITIS, LYMPATHIC DRAINAGE, FINE WRINKLES, MUSCLE TIGHTENING • SKIN ACNE, SKIN RASHES, HEADACHES, MENSTRUAL PAINS
£40 per treatment